holly real story.

The secret of holly

Saturday, September 24, 2011

carpet kilim::I have made a similar question like the one you have asked and i am still trying to figure it out carpet kilim

carpet kilim carpet kilim::I have made a similar question like the one you have asked and i am still trying to figure it out.
To get any idea of the value of a carpet is something that you can not pick up by reading a book.
It only comes by spending time close with rugs.
Can i put my experiences in words and give you something of value?
I wish i could but i have the feeling justs words will fail me.
The rugs that i believe have been the best value to me are the ones i bought in esfahan and beirut.
I have been told, however, that the best values in iran are to be had in big warehouse style stores in tehran.
I met some unique individuals there.
Is a great site to learn a few things about oriental carpet.
carpet kilim::In this case the whole design is made by these separately
knotted strands which form the pile, and the patterns become clearly
visible after any excessive lengths of the knotted materials are shorn
off to create a level surface carpet kilim

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home