holly real story.

The secret of holly

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

coit carpet cleaner::In walks a character straight out of a book about a 60 yearold hippie who within the first minute of meeting him talks about the unfortunate fact that as men get older their prostate expands coit carpet cleaner

coit carpet cleaner coit carpet cleaner::In walks a character straight out of a book about a 60 yearold hippie who within the first minute of meeting him talks about the unfortunate fact that as men get older their prostate expands?
We were talking about pet stains.
Then as we progress through the house and i am describing what i want cleaned etc.
Some people have max 20.
I love your jewelry.
When i saw you, i just got a good vibe.
This person is a good person.
Oh, it is the best album to drop acid to.
I use to have this belt buckle that would turn into a pipe.
Sometimes i would be walking down the street and see a pretty girl.
I would ask if her she wanted to smoke some ganga with me.
And, if she did, i would reach into my pocket and get out my tin with ganga in it.
Girls were always impressed when i transformed the buckle into a pipe.
I wish you happiness and joy.
The universe is going to bless you.
Believe that good things will happen to you.
And then he kissed my hand and said i look like goldie hawn.
The resemblance is uncanny.
Coit is cleaning my carpets on thursday.
coit carpet cleaner::Powerpro carpet cleaning and i would like to take
this time to tell you about our services coit carpet cleaner

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home