holly real story.

The secret of holly

Thursday, September 8, 2011

i shot john lennon backwards::If being an egomaniac means i believe in what i do and in my art or music, then in that respect you can call me that i shot john lennon backwards

i shot john lennon backwards::If being an egomaniac means i believe in what i do and in my art or music, then in that respect you can call me that.
Love and peace are eternal.
A dream you dream alone is only a dream.
A dream you dream together is reality.
Life is what happens while you are busy making other plans.
The more i see the less i know for sure.
Love is you, you and me.
I get by with a little help from my friends.
Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
All we are saying is give peace a chance.
As usual, there is a great woman behind every idiot.
Reality leaves a lot to the imagination.
A dream you dream alone is only a dream.
A dream you dream together is reality.
When i cannot sing my heart, i can only speak my mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home