holly real story.

The secret of holly

Saturday, September 10, 2011

low cut jeans and thongs::I rolled over on top of her, or across her, effectively wrapping her in the blankets, and started tickling her through the fabric low cut jeans and thongs

low cut jeans and thongs::I rolled over on top of her, or across her, effectively wrapping her in the blankets, and started tickling her through the fabric.
She was writhing around with only her head sticking out, laughing, and then she stopped for a moment and looked at me.
We started kissing, and pretty soon she freed one arm from the blankets and wrapped it around me.
Finally she kicked them off and i was on top of her, and she pulled her panties to one side and we started fucking.
I slid out of her and down her body, and started to eat her pussy which was still soaking.
She obliged by wrapping her ankles behind her head, and rubbing her clit with one hand, and in seconds she had a tremendous but silent orgasm.
By now my cock was dripping with precum, so after a moment to recover she had me roll over on my back and took it in her mouth.
I immediately rocketed my load into her, the instant her wet lips touched the tip, and it seemed to last ten minutes.
She told me later that she initially planned to just hold it in her mouth and spit it out, but when it filled her mouth completely she reflexively swallowed, and ended up gulping it all down.
That morning had been her first opportunity for spontaneous, unplanned sex with a man.
She had had sex with men before, but each time she had enjoyed it less and less, and had started to avoid it.
So that was the first woman i turned gay!
But when she showed up at university then we were best buds for a while.
After our morning fuck i thought we were going to be a couple, and we had a few tough weeks when i puppydogged along waiting for another chance, and eventually we kind of stopped seeing each other.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home