holly real story.

The secret of holly

Friday, September 23, 2011

bissell carpet steamers::I have a dog, a dachshund named shoshi and like most doxies, they are very stubborn and occassionally have accidents bissell carpet steamers

bissell carpet steamers bissell carpet steamers::I have a dog, a dachshund named shoshi and like most doxies, they are very stubborn and occassionally have accidents.
To top it off, i have a daughter than likes to spit up!
Well, let me tell you, this unit makes me feel a whole lot cleaner too.
It comes with plenty of cleaning solution when you buy it, and the best part, a turbobrush!
This brush really helps with the baby spit up and doggy accidents!
Not only do i feel my carpets are clean, my wife agrees too!
This unit, the 7950 is a self propelled model which makes it a whole lot easier to use.
Although my parents have the bissell 7920, which i sell too, the extra money spent on the self propelled model is well worth it.
This one heats the water for better cleaning, and boy does it clean well!
Did i say that already?
This product comes with a 2 year factory warranty, just in case there are any problems.
So far so good, and no complaints.
Bissell is really good with customer service, and so are a lot of sellers on ebay too!
The unit is simply easy to use.
The solution goes in one container and the clean water goes in another.
It will leave your carpets a little moist when done, but will dry quickly after.
I have some small pictures too.
See below for them.
The picures are not to scale.
I recommend washing and rinsing the water tank when done using it every time!
Although my least favorite part, i know that this unit is well taken care of.
We are like buddies these days, just like me and the shosh!
Ebay is the best place to buy carpet cleaner too!
If you want to save some dough, try the 7920 which is not a self propelled model, but still a great bargain!
bissell carpet steamers::They make some great solutions bissell carpet
steamers

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home